My name is Reynolds i'm 18 years old and made this blog to see what people think about my thoughts. I bring a small book with me everywhere I go and write things I feel, see or experience and would love to see any comments you may have. No comment will not be read, and all will be thought about. Thank you -Reyn now and forever Writes
Total Pageviews
Saturday, July 30, 2011
First Book-Cover-Stand like a mountain, flow like a river.
This is the concept of my blog. --Taste the message, savor what is right for you and spit out the rest. After all that is The Law of the Universe-- I'm delighted to say that this blog and book was not my idea, it was started by my best friend and older brother Brandon. Also I want to give a shout out to my one and only girl Wendi who is an amazing writer and also the most inspired good person I have ever met. My brother challenged me to carry a small book and pen with me at all times and write funny, inspiring quotes like the one above or just use it as a journal. He has been practicing this for years now and I think is at 15 plus books. The books are no big deal just buy them for any store and make sure you wouldn't mind carrying it around. But the results were so awe inspiring I thought I would share them with all of you, even if I effect only one viewer it is worth it. Prior to wielding my books I never wrote or even thought much, and in fact hated writing in a journal. But they were just different for me, it caused a massive increase in spiritual and mental realizations that were no longer floating in the void of thought, but were real and could be seen. I am no professor of the mind and don't choose to be, in fact I can hardly read my writing and cant spell some simple words. Thank you spell check! I will start this blog with my thoughts from my first book. The book-- Existence or purpose made this notebook become real, bound by hidden thoughts writing creates the seal. No longer stuck in your minds endless void, its written affirmation it is the truth physically enjoyed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment