Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dad-

Don't break the ice, we don't need your sacrifice.
Just stay here be with us, your our dad your the one we trust.
I see you in me, I love my family.
But the ice is melting, there is no more training.
You never made it home.
No more no more, we lost the best war.
The home front the home.
Your wife and kids need to learn alone.
The ice is melting, my heart is swelling.
I cant confine, the pain inside.
No more no more, will I try to score.
I've lost and lost, something without cost.
My will to live the gleam and glow.
In my eyes I see something I don't know.
A cold dark heartless monster.
I see no longer my friend my father.
The light of love I lost, Wasn't worth the cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment