Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Star-

True Inspiration-

Some are meant to lie low and watch the star they wish they could be.
They say I cant go far it's not for me.
Years later after being pushed around, they realize they chose to stay on the ground.
Their ship was close by but they couldn't see.
They were blinded by doubt and fear, but now they believed.
Believed they finally could be that star, because they could go that far.
But something was wrong about the star.
It was much further away, it was near now it's far.
But they had the choice, they could choose to stay, and waste their life away.
But they knew now more then ever, up in that sky was their forever.
The star had never moved not one single inch.
Then they realized they where the one who dug there own ditch.
Trying to be free of worldly sorrows, they filled there hole they tried there hardest.
Day by day minute by minute, when they reached the top they screamed I did it.
Peaking over their regrets and guilt, they finally realized what was built.
After a kind man got out of his hole, he wanted the whole world to know.
He feels how others feel, stuck in a rut with an immovable wheel.
So he thought, why should I leave my fellow friends?
To reach the sky that never ends.
My work is here my job never complete, I will not stop till all are on their feet.
He celebrates when others take off, he feels their joy but must stay aloft.
He now knows his own space mission.
It wasn't for the stars this is his own remission.
This is his goal, to help others till he grows old.
As an old soul now, he has watched countless friends shoot to space.
He doesn't even know his own face.
He doesn't need to know what happens at the star.
His joy comes from making others go far.
On his death bed, no one seem to notice to quick to be ahead.
When his spirit was released he was filled with sorrow.
All were shooting for a star to where he could not follow.
But sadly enough his body laid untouched until the marrow.
All were aiming for that endless space, but never savoring charities taste.
The morning came and his body returned, he asked the universe why me?
Boy you have learned.
People think they get what they deserve, but you have earned.
You gave pure service and were loyal to the call.
You did what was right, now you will have it all.
This is all wonderful and grand, but what can I give, ill give to the end.
I need to share my knowledge with my friends, good soul I will send you again.
Maybe then they will learn, but my son you will forget the good you have done.
Then I will start again, I will do anything to save my fellow men.
You will receive the highest of all, eternal glory in my halls.
No thanks is needed my friend, for I will do it again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment