As I have noticed I need to do some advertising for this blog so it can actually serve its purpose. I was excited to see it had 38 views then after a minute of thinking I realized those views were just from me ha! I lately have been thinking about songs. Just any song I like, I have been looking up the lyrics to find some meaning to seemingly the most meaningless songs out there and I was surprised. Songs from Skillet or even some of the crap infested radio tunes did have some very interesting ideas. You can check it out Lil Wayne Ft. Drake - Right Above It-- -- How do you say whats never said-- --Wе walk thе same path, bυt gοt οn different shoes-- --If уου ain’t runnin’ wit іt, rυn frοm іt-- There are much more! go find some for me peoples and post!
Now here are some quotes from my first book.
--Self doubt is merely your mind afraid of your full potential--
--Blood connection is real, but is our other connections more powerful because its beyond blood? Or can blood bring more power if it is not over used--
--Do we sometimes feel like Pandora's box just waiting to be opened. Someone finally comes to relieve you of your chaos. But even the last bits of remaining hope can be greater if used wisely, or for the lessor if used too often--
--Most people say you just need food, water and shelter from our elements to live. You might need those, but more importantly you need to love and to be loved to live-
No comments:
Post a Comment